In the case of extensive or complete toothlessness, the All-on-4 technique can be the perfect solution. The all-on-4 technology is a much more comfortable and stable solution than a traditional denture, but at the same time it is fast and cost-effective. Its huge advantage is that bone grafting can be avoided or reduced in many cases.
What is the all-on-4 procedure?
All-on-4 is a dental implant technique where the upper or lower set of teeth are replaced with just four dental implants.
When using the all-on-4 technology, the size of dental implants is larger than usual. Both the size and the special location contribute to higher stability, and it can fix the entire set of teeth more securely.
In case of more advanced bone loss, the existing bone stock may not be sufficient to place larger dental implants. In such cases, we use smaller dental implants, so the tooth replacement is fixed on 6 implants. With this solution, even a complete lack of teeth that has existed for years can be treated.
Advantages of All-on-4 technology
All-on-4dental implants have many advantages:
- Bone grafting can be avoided even in the case of advanced periodontal disease
- Immediately after the operation, a temporary tooth replacement can be placed on the dental implant, so it is not necessary to use a removable denture during the healing period
- Since fewer dental implants are required and bone grafting can be avoided in many cases, the technology is particularly cost-effective, especially in Hungary
- Speed: the entire healing process from tooth extraction to the final tooth replacement takes 3-6 months
- Full chewing ability can be restored, the chewing experience is comparable to that of the original teeth
- It is also aesthetically perfect and unnoticeable
- It’s a long-term, permanent solution (with proper oral hygiene)
How does the all-on-4 process work?
Due to the complexity of the all-on-4 procedure, it is a multi-step procedure. You may expect the following steps during getting your dental implants:
- Surgical insertion of the implants
- The dental laboratory prepares the temporary denture
- The final denture is placed on the dental implants
How much does all-on-4 cost in Hungary?
The price of all-on-4 dentures depends on the following items:
- Teeth extractions
- Current bone condition
- Brand of the dental implant
- Material of dental crowns
All-on-4 dentures are always customized, so specific prices are always determined individually.
All-on-4 dental implants in Hungary are available for as low as 5640 EUR at our clinic.
Check our dental clinic in Budapest, Hungary and contact us for further information.
What is your reaction to this?