Are you visiting Budapest and want to find a pub where you can taste special beers and burgers?
Then visit us at Kandalló, book a table today to ensure your spot!
Kandalló stands out among Budapest’s bars because, in addition to beer specialties, you can also enjoy the best burger in Budapest while watching NFL games on the upstairs screens.
The Kandalló Pub is a multi-award-winning gastropub in downtown Budapest, at 33 Kertész Street. We serve our guests the best craft beers from a total of 16 beer taps and dazzle them with the most special burgers. Besides the drink and food specialities, we have a friendly atmosphere, so don’t be surprised if the chef chats and jokes with the guests. And for American football fans, we have big screens upstairs where you can cheer on your favourite team live every game day.
We also have a terrace in the summer!
We have received numerous awards over the years, of which we are particularly proud of the following:
– Heineken Nightlife Awards – Best Craft Beer Bar
– Dining Guide – Top10 Gastro Pub
– Dining Guide – Top5 Hamburger
– Dining Guide – Top100 restaurants
– The Guardian – Top10 Craft Beer Bar
– Hungarian Street Food Awards
– Hungarian Kitchen – Top10 Gourmet Burgers
– Hungarian Kitchen – Top10 Craft Beer Bar
More information on our craft beers currently on tap may be found on the UNTAPPD website, as well as our current menu. We also cater to clients with special diets, so our menu includes vegan and gluten-free burgers as well. If you have any sensitivities, please let us know when ordering. In addition to our regular burgers, we offer seasonal specials, which will be available in November as follows:
- 10-13 November St Martin’s Day – St Martin’s Day Goose Burger with onion and mashed potatoes, steamed red cabbage 5990.-, Goose Liver Creme Brulee with mini blueberry brioche 2690.-
- 28 Nov-Dec. VB – Champ’s Burger 5590.-
Looking for the best pubs in Budapest? In the city centre with friendly, friendly service at Kandalló. Book a table today!
Phone: +36 20 369 5925
What is your reaction to this?